Hello, crafty friends! It was a crazy January and between travel and CHA, I had precious little time in the studio. I’m finally back in th swing of things and have been a card-making mo-sheen! I got really inspired this week by the Operation Write Home Sketch challenge (210) that they put out this week, and I realized that it would work beautifully with a new stamp set that my friend Rachel at Stampin’ Up sent me!
Here’s the sketch:
I made you a little video sharing my process with you:
And here are the pics of all the cards:
I really went a little crazy. I also did some cleaning out of my craft studio and I have a BUNCH of manilla envelopes stuffed with paper scraps, die cuts, ribbons, stickers, and other weird leftover stuff. Leave me a comment below and I’ll pick FIVE winners randomly. Maybe you’ll be inspired to make something, too!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017