Hello, crafty friends! It was a crazy January and between travel and CHA, I had precious little time in the studio. I’m finally back in th swing of things and have been a card-making mo-sheen! I got really inspired this week by the Operation Write Home Sketch challenge (210) that they put out this week, and I realized that it would work beautifully with a new stamp set that my friend Rachel at Stampin’ Up sent me!
Here’s the sketch:
I made you a little video sharing my process with you:
And here are the pics of all the cards:
I really went a little crazy. I also did some cleaning out of my craft studio and I have a BUNCH of manilla envelopes stuffed with paper scraps, die cuts, ribbons, stickers, and other weird leftover stuff. Leave me a comment below and I’ll pick FIVE winners randomly. Maybe you’ll be inspired to make something, too!
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017