Hello, crafty friends! It was a crazy January and between travel and CHA, I had precious little time in the studio. I’m finally back in th swing of things and have been a card-making mo-sheen! I got really inspired this week by the Operation Write Home Sketch challenge (210) that they put out this week, and I realized that it would work beautifully with a new stamp set that my friend Rachel at Stampin’ Up sent me!
Here’s the sketch:
I made you a little video sharing my process with you:
And here are the pics of all the cards:
I really went a little crazy. I also did some cleaning out of my craft studio and I have a BUNCH of manilla envelopes stuffed with paper scraps, die cuts, ribbons, stickers, and other weird leftover stuff. Leave me a comment below and I’ll pick FIVE winners randomly. Maybe you’ll be inspired to make something, too!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017