Hello, crafty friends! It was a crazy January and between travel and CHA, I had precious little time in the studio. I’m finally back in th swing of things and have been a card-making mo-sheen! I got really inspired this week by the Operation Write Home Sketch challenge (210) that they put out this week, and I realized that it would work beautifully with a new stamp set that my friend Rachel at Stampin’ Up sent me!
Here’s the sketch:
I made you a little video sharing my process with you:
And here are the pics of all the cards:
I really went a little crazy. I also did some cleaning out of my craft studio and I have a BUNCH of manilla envelopes stuffed with paper scraps, die cuts, ribbons, stickers, and other weird leftover stuff. Leave me a comment below and I’ll pick FIVE winners randomly. Maybe you’ll be inspired to make something, too!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018