Hello, crafty friends! It was a crazy January and between travel and CHA, I had precious little time in the studio. I’m finally back in th swing of things and have been a card-making mo-sheen! I got really inspired this week by the Operation Write Home Sketch challenge (210) that they put out this week, and I realized that it would work beautifully with a new stamp set that my friend Rachel at Stampin’ Up sent me!
Here’s the sketch:
I made you a little video sharing my process with you:
And here are the pics of all the cards:
I really went a little crazy. I also did some cleaning out of my craft studio and I have a BUNCH of manilla envelopes stuffed with paper scraps, die cuts, ribbons, stickers, and other weird leftover stuff. Leave me a comment below and I’ll pick FIVE winners randomly. Maybe you’ll be inspired to make something, too!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017