Disclosure: Oly-Fun sponsored this video, but all opinions or my own and based on my first-hand experience with the product.
I’m so excited to bring you today’s post- I’m going to show you what I learned about Oly-Fun! Ever heard of it?
From the Oly-Fun website:
“The everything material” This is one of the easiest, most versatile materials you will ever find. You can sew it, glue it, staple it, pin it or tie it. You can write on it, paint it, embellish it, stamp it or stencil it. You can scissor, rotary, or die cut it. You can use it as fabric or use it as paper. You can use it indoors and outdoors. The only thing it won’t do is fray, tear, or fade so don’t bother hemming it. Solid color throughout. Use both the front and back. No white core or back side. No Fraying. Easy sew, no hemming required. Water resistant. Ideal for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor uses. If you can make it in Felt, you can make it in Oly*Fun, but it will be more weather and water resistant with a more tailored look and feel. This is a great material for beginner sewing. There is no grain, no selvage, no sizing, and no fraying.”
And, after working with it, I can tell you that it is FUN. Imagine the flexibility and durability of fabric- you seriously cannot even rip Oly-Fun with your hands- but the disposability and properties of paper.
So let me show you what I mean!
Now for those photos…
Let me know if you have any questions about Oly-Fun,and you should definitely take a look at their website for other project ideas.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018