The Universe seems to be sending me messages lately.
First, I was reminded in my Behind the Page interview that Polymer Clay was my “desert island” craft. And THEN I found out that the International Polymer Clay Association Retreat was being held in my home state! And then I got a righteous box of goodies from Sculpey!
Well…. I got a box a while ago. But I just found it again. (gulp.)
Anyway, I’ve been meaning to working on a review of the new Sculpey Souffle clay- but it’s not done yet. And I forgot to do an unboxing video for you!
Lucky for us, Cindy Lietz the Polymer Clay Tutor got the same box I did and did a lovely unboxing for you!
I’ll being doing some reviews and I’m even heading to the International Polymer Clay Association Retreat later this week, so you know I’ll have more polymer clay tutorials and reviews for you!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018