Interested in airbrushing? Have Copics? Thinking about investing in a Copic system? Well, then you need to take a gander at Sandy Allnock’s primer on Copic Airbrushing systems. She covers the compressed-air canister version as well as using an air compressor. Make sure you click the link above to read the text (and maybe give her some love) but I’m embedding the video below so you can check it out RIGHT NOW.
Now, as it happens, I DO have a Copic system… that I’ve never even reveiwed for CTD! If you want me to pull it out of the mothballs and give it a spin, leave me a comment. If I get 5 or more, I’ll know there is enough interest!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018