Interested in airbrushing? Have Copics? Thinking about investing in a Copic system? Well, then you need to take a gander at Sandy Allnock’s primer on Copic Airbrushing systems. She covers the compressed-air canister version as well as using an air compressor. Make sure you click the link above to read the text (and maybe give her some love) but I’m embedding the video below so you can check it out RIGHT NOW.
Now, as it happens, I DO have a Copic system… that I’ve never even reveiwed for CTD! If you want me to pull it out of the mothballs and give it a spin, leave me a comment. If I get 5 or more, I’ll know there is enough interest!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017