I’m still settling into my new space, and it was time to start orgazing my stamp pads. My Distress Stain Stamp Pads sat it a drawer in my library card catalog. But I foud that if they were out of sight, they were out of mind. Time to upgrade my storage and organization!
Since my move from Ohio, I’d gotten a Stamp N Storage case for my regular stamp pads. What a difference! I have them up on the table top, so I USE them more often. I decided to splurge on the Distress Stain holder so they would all match.
Once I pulled the trigger and got the unit on the desk and stamps loaded in….well, it looked like the above photo. You can’t see the names or colors! And while you can print out labels online, I like to do my own swatching so I can REALLY see the actual colors. So here’s my solution!
Here’s a 3-minute video showing you the process. And affiliate links follow.
I realized I really do need to do a video on this LabelWorks printer for you… I love this thing. I’m using it on my stamping storage, too.
Epson LabelWorks: http://amzn.to/2tfSx2x
Clear Tape, White Ink: http://amzn.to/2sRI6mg
Sticker Maker: http://amzn.to/2tOemrJ
Sooo handy- and so lovely to look at. It gives me a sense of peace to see all those pretty colors…. just waiting for me to play!
More storage/organizing posts coming soon!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017