Well, friends- I’ve made it through one whole month of my #OneLittleTag craft challenge! I have 31 tags for January all done. (You might know this already if you follow along on Periscope.) Take a look at my photos below to see the tags I did for this January!
Now, if you are inspired and want to play along, you can do so a few ways:
Post your tags on Instagram with the #OneLittleTag hashtag so we can find them and see them!
Join our One Little Tag Craft Challenge group on FB to play along and share photos. I also post challenges and the folks on that group have TONS of inspiration and eye-candy!
A few things to remember:
- Interpret the challenge as you wish. Make one a day, skip a day, make three and then pause- it’s up to you.
- Don’t be afraid to make ugly things. A challenge is a gift to try-and fail- at new techniques. We only learn from trying and practicing, right?
- Tell your story & share freely. Share with us your thoughts, techniques, products, etc. Let us support you and you will certainly do the same for others.
Now… let’s gear up for week FIVE with a new challenge:
I hope you’ll chose to play along and have some fun with us- and any feedback on the challenge, prompts or my artwork is appreciated!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018