Well, friends- I’ve made it through one whole month of my #OneLittleTag craft challenge! I have 31 tags for January all done. (You might know this already if you follow along on Periscope.) Take a look at my photos below to see the tags I did for this January!
Now, if you are inspired and want to play along, you can do so a few ways:
Post your tags on Instagram with the #OneLittleTag hashtag so we can find them and see them!
Join our One Little Tag Craft Challenge group on FB to play along and share photos. I also post challenges and the folks on that group have TONS of inspiration and eye-candy!
A few things to remember:
- Interpret the challenge as you wish. Make one a day, skip a day, make three and then pause- it’s up to you.
- Don’t be afraid to make ugly things. A challenge is a gift to try-and fail- at new techniques. We only learn from trying and practicing, right?
- Tell your story & share freely. Share with us your thoughts, techniques, products, etc. Let us support you and you will certainly do the same for others.
Now… let’s gear up for week FIVE with a new challenge:
I hope you’ll chose to play along and have some fun with us- and any feedback on the challenge, prompts or my artwork is appreciated!
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017