Time for another weekly update with my One Little Tag Challenge!
I don’t know how the time has been flying by so fast!! I did Periscopes the past 2 Mondays to keep our themes on track, but I’ve been SLOOOOOW to edit them and get them posted on YouTube. I’ve just started learning Final Cut Pro X and what used to take me 45 minutes is now taking 1.5 hours! EEEK. This is putting me waaaay behind but my hope is that the new videos will look better and more professional- so I have to take the time NOW and it will only get easier from here.
SOOO- that being said, here are the videos (edited in FCPX) from the past 2 weeks.
And Week 8:
So now our theme is Sparkle and Shine…. so if you need some foiling inspiration, I have another video for you still!
Check out my LIVE ‘scopes https://www.periscope.tv/CraftTestDummy
…or the replays on Katch.me: https://katch.me/CraftTestDummy.
Also join our Facebook group to play along and share your creations: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OneLittleTag2016/
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017