CRAFT HAUL TIME!!
So as I’m getting used to my new neighborhood, I had to make a trip to my “local” Michael’s store! Luckily, I do have a craft store within walking distance. (It’s 30 blocks, but that’s still walking distance in Manhattan!) Anyway, I don’t have all of the choices I had in Ohio (which included Tuesday Morning, Dollar Tree, Pat Catan’s, JoAnn’s AND Michaels) but I do feel lucky to have Michael’s on hand.
I did a Periscope on the items I bought there and shared a bit about my NYC Michael’s experience. Take a look!
And if you missed the craft I mentioned in the video… I published the Recycled Drink Lid Jellyfish Craft yesterday!
I’m slowly but surely getting used to being a New Yorker… and getting my crafty mojo back! By the way, you can see more behind-the-scenes craft photos and live periscope broadcasts (or watch the older ones!)
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017