CRAFT HAUL TIME!!
So as I’m getting used to my new neighborhood, I had to make a trip to my “local” Michael’s store! Luckily, I do have a craft store within walking distance. (It’s 30 blocks, but that’s still walking distance in Manhattan!) Anyway, I don’t have all of the choices I had in Ohio (which included Tuesday Morning, Dollar Tree, Pat Catan’s, JoAnn’s AND Michaels) but I do feel lucky to have Michael’s on hand.
I did a Periscope on the items I bought there and shared a bit about my NYC Michael’s experience. Take a look!
And if you missed the craft I mentioned in the video… I published the Recycled Drink Lid Jellyfish Craft yesterday!
I’m slowly but surely getting used to being a New Yorker… and getting my crafty mojo back! By the way, you can see more behind-the-scenes craft photos and live periscope broadcasts (or watch the older ones!)
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017