I’m back again today with another Tonic Studios product- this time is the Nuvo Embossing Powders!
Disclosure: samples provided for review purposes only. My opinions are honest and my own, and based on first-hand experience with the product.
Some links contained in the post are affiliate links.
It’s crazy, but there is VERY little information about this product on the website. So here I am, trying to demystify it for you!
- heat-activated embossing powder
- must be used with embossing stamp pad or a pigment-based pad so it “sticks” to the paper
- creates a raised, glossy finish
- .7 fluid ounces per container
- nice wide mouth
- jeweled cap is pretty but keeps you from seeing product in the container
- FOUR glitter formulas (as of this writing): Shimmering Pearl, Silver Moonlight, Gold Enchantment, Glitter Noir
- FOUR pearl formulas (as of this writing): Crimson Gloss, Hot Chocolate, Purple Haze, and Blue Odyssey. (You could also count the Classic Silver and Classic Gold in that category, too, I guess.)
- Other colors include Clear, Classic White, Serenity Blue, Jet Black, Ballerina Pink, Soft Lilac, and Jade.
And of course, I made you a little video demonstrating Nuvo Embossing Powders, discussing the formulations, chatting about storage, and even some samples:
And now for a few of those samples up close:
I’m personally loving the colors, and the melt is smooth and even. I feel like I’m re-discovering the joy of heat embossing!
As always, I’m interested in your thoughts. Please leave a comment below!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018