I’m back again today with another Tonic Studios product- this time is the Nuvo Embossing Powders!
Disclosure: samples provided for review purposes only. My opinions are honest and my own, and based on first-hand experience with the product.
Some links contained in the post are affiliate links.
It’s crazy, but there is VERY little information about this product on the website. So here I am, trying to demystify it for you!
- heat-activated embossing powder
- must be used with embossing stamp pad or a pigment-based pad so it “sticks” to the paper
- creates a raised, glossy finish
- .7 fluid ounces per container
- nice wide mouth
- jeweled cap is pretty but keeps you from seeing product in the container
- FOUR glitter formulas (as of this writing): Shimmering Pearl, Silver Moonlight, Gold Enchantment, Glitter Noir
- FOUR pearl formulas (as of this writing): Crimson Gloss, Hot Chocolate, Purple Haze, and Blue Odyssey. (You could also count the Classic Silver and Classic Gold in that category, too, I guess.)
- Other colors include Clear, Classic White, Serenity Blue, Jet Black, Ballerina Pink, Soft Lilac, and Jade.
And of course, I made you a little video demonstrating Nuvo Embossing Powders, discussing the formulations, chatting about storage, and even some samples:
And now for a few of those samples up close:
I’m personally loving the colors, and the melt is smooth and even. I feel like I’m re-discovering the joy of heat embossing!
As always, I’m interested in your thoughts. Please leave a comment below!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017