I’m back again today with another Tonic Studios product- this time is the Nuvo Embossing Powders!
Disclosure: samples provided for review purposes only. My opinions are honest and my own, and based on first-hand experience with the product.
Some links contained in the post are affiliate links.
It’s crazy, but there is VERY little information about this product on the website. So here I am, trying to demystify it for you!
- heat-activated embossing powder
- must be used with embossing stamp pad or a pigment-based pad so it “sticks” to the paper
- creates a raised, glossy finish
- .7 fluid ounces per container
- nice wide mouth
- jeweled cap is pretty but keeps you from seeing product in the container
- FOUR glitter formulas (as of this writing): Shimmering Pearl, Silver Moonlight, Gold Enchantment, Glitter Noir
- FOUR pearl formulas (as of this writing): Crimson Gloss, Hot Chocolate, Purple Haze, and Blue Odyssey. (You could also count the Classic Silver and Classic Gold in that category, too, I guess.)
- Other colors include Clear, Classic White, Serenity Blue, Jet Black, Ballerina Pink, Soft Lilac, and Jade.
And of course, I made you a little video demonstrating Nuvo Embossing Powders, discussing the formulations, chatting about storage, and even some samples:
And now for a few of those samples up close:
I’m personally loving the colors, and the melt is smooth and even. I feel like I’m re-discovering the joy of heat embossing!
As always, I’m interested in your thoughts. Please leave a comment below!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017