I’m always tickled to try out new product, so when Tonic Studios sent me these new NUVO Crystal Drops/ Jewel Drops to try out, I was thrilled. These are liquid acrylics that, when applied, create an enamel-dot-like effect on your projects- at a very economical price.
Each one of these bottles holds 1 fluid ounce, and comes in these bejeweled-cap bottle. There are four different formulations so far.
Note: the bottles do not come with color swatches on top- I added those so that I could see them better in my drawer.
Now, I do believe a video is worth a thousand pictures- so here is a comprehensive one for you that has samples, swatches, & application ideas!
Now… for those of you who skipped the video, here are the highlights!
These products list $2.99 MSRP for the 1 fluid ounce versions (there is also a Grande size for some of the popular colors) but you can find it for less easily online- so make sure you do some price comparisons!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017