I’m always tickled to try out new product, so when Tonic Studios sent me these new NUVO Crystal Drops/ Jewel Drops to try out, I was thrilled. These are liquid acrylics that, when applied, create an enamel-dot-like effect on your projects- at a very economical price.
Each one of these bottles holds 1 fluid ounce, and comes in these bejeweled-cap bottle. There are four different formulations so far.
Note: the bottles do not come with color swatches on top- I added those so that I could see them better in my drawer.
Now, I do believe a video is worth a thousand pictures- so here is a comprehensive one for you that has samples, swatches, & application ideas!
Now… for those of you who skipped the video, here are the highlights!
These products list $2.99 MSRP for the 1 fluid ounce versions (there is also a Grande size for some of the popular colors) but you can find it for less easily online- so make sure you do some price comparisons!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018