Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison
Here’s how the Aqua Shimmer are described on the Tonic website:
Add shimmering glitter details to all of your crafting projects. The perfectly formed watercolor brush nib makes the pens extremely versatile and is perfect for adding small detail or color washing areas.
Two glitter gloss pens in each pack.
Like the Aqua Flow brush pens I reviewed earlier, they have an actual paint brush style tip:
And the Aqua Shimmer pen has a lovely silvery/white shimmer to it. It’s easiest to see on black paper.
Here’s a video I made for you….and there is a comparison of Wink Of Stella included. I knew you all would ask!
These retail for 8.99 per two-pack, so they are actually a bit less expensive than the Wink of Stell a counterpart.
Personally, I love them for blending my other water-based markers- I LOVE Aqua Shimmer!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018