Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison
Here’s how the Aqua Shimmer are described on the Tonic website:
Add shimmering glitter details to all of your crafting projects. The perfectly formed watercolor brush nib makes the pens extremely versatile and is perfect for adding small detail or color washing areas.
Two glitter gloss pens in each pack.
Like the Aqua Flow brush pens I reviewed earlier, they have an actual paint brush style tip:
And the Aqua Shimmer pen has a lovely silvery/white shimmer to it. It’s easiest to see on black paper.
Here’s a video I made for you….and there is a comparison of Wink Of Stella included. I knew you all would ask!
These retail for 8.99 per two-pack, so they are actually a bit less expensive than the Wink of Stell a counterpart.
Personally, I love them for blending my other water-based markers- I LOVE Aqua Shimmer!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017