This week in the One Little Tag Craft Challenge group on FB, we are using gelatin printing as our prompt. (By the way, that is synonymous with Monoprinting, too. ) So if you are using a Gel Press, Gelli Plate, Gel Printing plate or a homemade one…. it doesn’t matter. I have 9 easy techniques to jumpstart your creativity and get you printing like a pro!
Now, since I’m self-taught, some of these techniques may have more “official” names.
All you need to do them are:
- gel printing plate of choice: I like Gelli Arts, personally.
- hard brayer
- acrylic paint
- lots of PAPER!
Here you go, in a tidy 7-minute video!
And if you wonder what to do with those papers…. well, you can make cards:
Or use them to make altered tags….
It’s really just SO MUCH FUN!
I’d love to hear which technique is YOUR favorite!
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017