This week in the One Little Tag Craft Challenge group on FB, we are using gelatin printing as our prompt. (By the way, that is synonymous with Monoprinting, too. ) So if you are using a Gel Press, Gelli Plate, Gel Printing plate or a homemade one…. it doesn’t matter. I have 9 easy techniques to jumpstart your creativity and get you printing like a pro!
Now, since I’m self-taught, some of these techniques may have more “official” names.
All you need to do them are:
- gel printing plate of choice: I like Gelli Arts, personally.
- hard brayer
- acrylic paint
- lots of PAPER!
Here you go, in a tidy 7-minute video!
And if you wonder what to do with those papers…. well, you can make cards:
Or use them to make altered tags….
It’s really just SO MUCH FUN!
I’d love to hear which technique is YOUR favorite!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017