This week in the One Little Tag Craft Challenge group on FB, we are using gelatin printing as our prompt. (By the way, that is synonymous with Monoprinting, too. ) So if you are using a Gel Press, Gelli Plate, Gel Printing plate or a homemade one…. it doesn’t matter. I have 9 easy techniques to jumpstart your creativity and get you printing like a pro!
Now, since I’m self-taught, some of these techniques may have more “official” names.
All you need to do them are:
- gel printing plate of choice: I like Gelli Arts, personally.
- hard brayer
- acrylic paint
- lots of PAPER!
Here you go, in a tidy 7-minute video!
And if you wonder what to do with those papers…. well, you can make cards:
Or use them to make altered tags….
It’s really just SO MUCH FUN!
I’d love to hear which technique is YOUR favorite!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018