I have participated in Ali Edward’s One Little Word for a few years now… I’ve had the word Embrace and Mindful in recent years. But this year I’m coupling my OLW with a craft challenge- #OneLittleTag!
I made a video to explain it…
And just to recap, our group is here on FB:
And our goals will be to support each other with
- show-and-tell; sharing our creations will keep us on track and motivated!
- sharing techniques and product tutorials
- swap goodie bags of “leftovers” for someone else’s Art Snack
- prompts to get us going each week!
You can collage, sketch, draw, paint, stitch, sew, bead, even encaustic wax! Whatever you can think of to do with a shipping tag (or similar size) that inspires you to try something new and take time for yourself. I hope you’ll join in the fun and help keep ME motivated, too!!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017