I have participated in Ali Edward’s One Little Word for a few years now… I’ve had the word Embrace and Mindful in recent years. But this year I’m coupling my OLW with a craft challenge- #OneLittleTag!
I made a video to explain it…
And just to recap, our group is here on FB:
And our goals will be to support each other with
- show-and-tell; sharing our creations will keep us on track and motivated!
- sharing techniques and product tutorials
- swap goodie bags of “leftovers” for someone else’s Art Snack
- prompts to get us going each week!
You can collage, sketch, draw, paint, stitch, sew, bead, even encaustic wax! Whatever you can think of to do with a shipping tag (or similar size) that inspires you to try something new and take time for yourself. I hope you’ll join in the fun and help keep ME motivated, too!!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018