I’ve posted recently about yahoo groups that are good for Craftistas, and I belong to two active polymer clay groups. However, I’ve been dismayed that there are no local guilds or groups for polymer clayers.Â And since I teach mostly polymer clay in the Northeast Ohio area, well it was time to start my own group!
I started Ohio Clayers (yes, that is a play on the rock band!) and it’s open to all. I hope that it will be a place for polymer clay enthusiasts of all ages to learn, share, and grow. If we’re REALLY lucky, maybe we can even get enough folks together for a clay/play date and some righteous show and tell!
Really, any clayer is invited to join.Â But wouldn’t it be great to have a polymer clay guild here in Northern Ohio? And that we could be the ones to start it?
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018