Hey! I was just trolling at a JoAnn’s ETC store here in Ohio, and I found this new line from Sculpey, Studio by Sculpey I was just trolling their site last week when I posted on comparing clays. How come there was no mention of it on their site??!!!
OK, so in the spirit of being the original Craft Test Dummy, I picked up two packages at $2.99 each. A little more expensive, but the packages are 2.8 ounces instead of two. It’s marketed as being easy to knead, but extremely hard and durable for home-dec applications. (Is this a Kato PolyClay competitor?)
Also a little weird for me: it’s marketed by Donna Dewberry of one-step-painting fame. Huh?
I also bought the package of blades- a set of 4- for $14.99. Steep. But fortunately I had my 40% off coupon to help out.
So I’ll be playing in the next few days, and I’ll let you know what I think!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018