Another debut at CHA Summer 2010 are the new coordinated stamp lines from Ranger Industries designed by Claudine Hellmuth (aka Collage Artist) called “Creative Layers.” Her new stamps features both foam stamps and coordinating line designs for easy layering and mixing and matching.
Claudine has a whole line of fine-arts supplies for discerning crafters, so it’s no surprise that she uses that aesthetic for stamping. Take a look at her demo video:
As I always, say, Claudine is just SO stinkin’ photogenic! And her new line of stamps are just as cute!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017