Another debut at CHA Summer 2010 are the new coordinated stamp lines from Ranger Industries designed by Claudine Hellmuth (aka Collage Artist) called “Creative Layers.” Her new stamps features both foam stamps and coordinating line designs for easy layering and mixing and matching.
Claudine has a whole line of fine-arts supplies for discerning crafters, so it’s no surprise that she uses that aesthetic for stamping. Take a look at her demo video:
As I always, say, Claudine is just SO stinkin’ photogenic! And her new line of stamps are just as cute!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017