Another debut at CHA Summer 2010 are the new coordinated stamp lines from Ranger Industries designed by Claudine Hellmuth (aka Collage Artist) called “Creative Layers.” Her new stamps features both foam stamps and coordinating line designs for easy layering and mixing and matching.
Claudine has a whole line of fine-arts supplies for discerning crafters, so it’s no surprise that she uses that aesthetic for stamping. Take a look at her demo video:
As I always, say, Claudine is just SO stinkin’ photogenic! And her new line of stamps are just as cute!
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017