Another debut at CHA Summer 2010 are the new coordinated stamp lines from Ranger Industries designed by Claudine Hellmuth (aka Collage Artist) called “Creative Layers.” Her new stamps features both foam stamps and coordinating line designs for easy layering and mixing and matching.
Claudine has a whole line of fine-arts supplies for discerning crafters, so it’s no surprise that she uses that aesthetic for stamping. Take a look at her demo video:
As I always, say, Claudine is just SO stinkin’ photogenic! And her new line of stamps are just as cute!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017