You know how crazy I am for UV curing resins- I practically keep Lisa Pavelka in business just with my consumption of Magic Glos. (read my reviews HERE and HERE).Â BUT, I digress. While at CHA Summer 2009 in Orlando, Florida, I came across the Sakura booth. I’ve heard of them as they produce the 3D Crystal Laquers that I know and love, but at the booth they were showing off a new product: a two-part UV resin.
Surf on over to CraftCritique.com to read my take on this new, exciting product, and see my make-and-take….I’d love to hear your thoughts, too!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017