You know how crazy I am for UV curing resins- I practically keep Lisa Pavelka in business just with my consumption of Magic Glos. (read my reviews HERE and HERE).Â BUT, I digress. While at CHA Summer 2009 in Orlando, Florida, I came across the Sakura booth. I’ve heard of them as they produce the 3D Crystal Laquers that I know and love, but at the booth they were showing off a new product: a two-part UV resin.
Surf on over to CraftCritique.com to read my take on this new, exciting product, and see my make-and-take….I’d love to hear your thoughts, too!
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017