You know how crazy I am for UV curing resins- I practically keep Lisa Pavelka in business just with my consumption of Magic Glos. (read my reviews HERE and HERE).Â BUT, I digress. While at CHA Summer 2009 in Orlando, Florida, I came across the Sakura booth. I’ve heard of them as they produce the 3D Crystal Laquers that I know and love, but at the booth they were showing off a new product: a two-part UV resin.
Surf on over to CraftCritique.com to read my take on this new, exciting product, and see my make-and-take….I’d love to hear your thoughts, too!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017