Since I’m reporting for CraftCritique, I’m posting some reviews of products over there… but here’s a little peek at what I made, and how I made it.
I was given some Shimmerz watercolor paints, Blingz, (thicker watercolor paints) and Spritz (um, spritzy paints) to try out. All of them added happy glimmer to my projects– the Shimmerz and Blingz were about the same kind of sparkle as using Twinkling H2O’s, but in liquid rather than cake form. The Spritz were LOT like Radiant Rains, and they are very comparable. (Read my review of Radient Rains and howÂ used them here.)
I dyed some paper and did some stamping, and came up with a little pocket notebook:
And for this set, I dabbed two colors of ink directly onto the stamp, and then stamped my image onto white glossy and black cardstock, respectively.
Read my full review at www.CraftCritique.com, and leave a comment there to win some Shimmerz, Blingz, and Spritz of your own to try out! (And tell ’em CraftTestDummies sent ya!)
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018