Today we are back with more CHA Creativation 2017 coverage from the tradeshow floor. And it wouldn’t be a show without a visit to Ken Oliver Crafts!
We have a trio of videos for you showcasing his new- and most popular- products.
First up, we have Ken Oliver himself sharing the new Mineral Burst mediums and the new colors of ColorBurst:
By the way, these will be launching in February- we’ll share some links once we figure out who carries them!
Next up Mark shares with us the Stick It Papers and how you use them with die cutting.
Lucky for us, this product is already available. We have affiliate links for you at
Now, for our last video, we have the Roll-Away! Clean up is always a chore with little bits of die-cutting waste…so this tool is set up to make quick work of your bits of paper, beads, embossing powder, and so much more. I was really shocked at how well it worked on those paper scraps!
And if you need one now– well, we found it for you:
We are always so glad to visit Ken’s booth and see what’s new and cool! Please leave a comment with your thoughts! 🙂
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017