Today we are back with more CHA Creativation 2017 coverage from the tradeshow floor. And it wouldn’t be a show without a visit to Ken Oliver Crafts!
We have a trio of videos for you showcasing his new- and most popular- products.
First up, we have Ken Oliver himself sharing the new Mineral Burst mediums and the new colors of ColorBurst:
By the way, these will be launching in February- we’ll share some links once we figure out who carries them!
Next up Mark shares with us the Stick It Papers and how you use them with die cutting.
Lucky for us, this product is already available. We have affiliate links for you at
Now, for our last video, we have the Roll-Away! Clean up is always a chore with little bits of die-cutting waste…so this tool is set up to make quick work of your bits of paper, beads, embossing powder, and so much more. I was really shocked at how well it worked on those paper scraps!
And if you need one now– well, we found it for you:
We are always so glad to visit Ken’s booth and see what’s new and cool! Please leave a comment with your thoughts! 🙂
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017