Today we are back with more CHA Creativation 2017 coverage from the tradeshow floor. And it wouldn’t be a show without a visit to Ken Oliver Crafts!
We have a trio of videos for you showcasing his new- and most popular- products.
First up, we have Ken Oliver himself sharing the new Mineral Burst mediums and the new colors of ColorBurst:
By the way, these will be launching in February- we’ll share some links once we figure out who carries them!
Next up Mark shares with us the Stick It Papers and how you use them with die cutting.
Lucky for us, this product is already available. We have affiliate links for you at
Now, for our last video, we have the Roll-Away! Clean up is always a chore with little bits of die-cutting waste…so this tool is set up to make quick work of your bits of paper, beads, embossing powder, and so much more. I was really shocked at how well it worked on those paper scraps!
And if you need one now– well, we found it for you:
We are always so glad to visit Ken’s booth and see what’s new and cool! Please leave a comment with your thoughts! 🙂
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017