Today we are back with more CHA Creativation 2017 coverage from the tradeshow floor. And it wouldn’t be a show without a visit to Ken Oliver Crafts!
We have a trio of videos for you showcasing his new- and most popular- products.
First up, we have Ken Oliver himself sharing the new Mineral Burst mediums and the new colors of ColorBurst:
By the way, these will be launching in February- we’ll share some links once we figure out who carries them!
Next up Mark shares with us the Stick It Papers and how you use them with die cutting.
Lucky for us, this product is already available. We have affiliate links for you at
Simon Says Stamp: http://shrsl.com/?gemi,
Now, for our last video, we have the Roll-Away! Clean up is always a chore with little bits of die-cutting waste…so this tool is set up to make quick work of your bits of paper, beads, embossing powder, and so much more. I was really shocked at how well it worked on those paper scraps!
And if you need one now– well, we found it for you:
We are always so glad to visit Ken’s booth and see what’s new and cool! Please leave a comment with your thoughts! 🙂
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
Do you know what the tool is that David is using in the “stick it” video? It’s the tool with the point at one end and the roller at the other.
David Rose says
Hi Maryellen, David here!
The tool I’m using is the Zutter Tool-it-All – as you probably saw, it’s my go-to gadget whenever I’m working.