Today we are back with more CHA Creativation 2017 coverage from the tradeshow floor. And it wouldn’t be a show without a visit to Ken Oliver Crafts!
We have a trio of videos for you showcasing his new- and most popular- products.
First up, we have Ken Oliver himself sharing the new Mineral Burst mediums and the new colors of ColorBurst:
By the way, these will be launching in February- we’ll share some links once we figure out who carries them!
Next up Mark shares with us the Stick It Papers and how you use them with die cutting.
Lucky for us, this product is already available. We have affiliate links for you at
Now, for our last video, we have the Roll-Away! Clean up is always a chore with little bits of die-cutting waste…so this tool is set up to make quick work of your bits of paper, beads, embossing powder, and so much more. I was really shocked at how well it worked on those paper scraps!
And if you need one now– well, we found it for you:
We are always so glad to visit Ken’s booth and see what’s new and cool! Please leave a comment with your thoughts! 🙂
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017