As the Craft Test Dummy in charge of all things jewelry I have a hard time finding new products to get excited about at CHA amid all of the scrapbooking companies but this year Beadalon gave me something to get excited about.
The Jewel Loom was created by my friend Julianna Hudgins and was featured in the Innovations Showcase (Read our post on that here: CHA Hot 20 & Innovations Showcase Winter 2013).
I was able to visit Juliana at the Beadalon booth during the show and have her give us a video demonstration.
I can’t wait to get one (they aren’t widely available just yet) review it and create some amazing pieces of jewelry with it.
PS. You can see LOTS of different videos from CHA Winter 2013 on the Craft Test Dummies YouTube Channel HERE.
- Pat Catan’s Craft Stores Acquired by Michael’s - February 2, 2016
- Vicki’s CHA Trend Sightings - January 20, 2016
- Vicki’s Favorite Picks from the CHA Top 20 Products - January 10, 2016
- CHA Show 2015: Behind the Scenes with Vicki - January 30, 2015
- CHA Show 2015 – New Jewelry Products to Watch For - January 19, 2015
- CHA Show 2015: Yarnia - January 15, 2015
- Trend Report for 2014-2015 – Home Decor - November 26, 2014
- Review: Stencib Self Adhesive Stencils - May 27, 2014
- Review: Clover Bead Loom Kit - April 29, 2014
- Review: Clover Beading Loom - March 18, 2014