Well, it’s hard to imagine that as of today we have been in New Jersey only six weeks. In some ways, it feels a lot longer. I’m now in the home stretch of organizing and I wanted to give y’all an update!
The funny thing is… I realized I never even gave you the FIRST glances at the craft room! I had done quite a few Periscopes on the craft room– from the first look, to the painted version, to setting up the tables…but alas, I’d never shared it on YouTube or the blog.
So you can’t have an “after” without the “before,” right?
I found my Periscope from February 9th- only 3 weeks after we moved in- and I turned it into a little video for y’all. Looking back, it’s pretty fabulous that everything was that organized after only THREE WEEKS!
Take a look: (run time 10 minutes:
This layout is really working for me, and the only thing left to do is tidy everything up and hang things on the walls. I’m about 1/2 way through that process, so later this month you’ll see the finished product!
I love craft room organization and tips, so if you have any hum-dingers, make sure you leave me a comment, ok?
And for more fun, sign up for Persicope and check out my LIVE videos and demos. We have a lot of fun!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017