Well, it’s hard to imagine that as of today we have been in New Jersey only six weeks. In some ways, it feels a lot longer. I’m now in the home stretch of organizing and I wanted to give y’all an update!
The funny thing is… I realized I never even gave you the FIRST glances at the craft room! I had done quite a few Periscopes on the craft room– from the first look, to the painted version, to setting up the tables…but alas, I’d never shared it on YouTube or the blog.
So you can’t have an “after” without the “before,” right?
I found my Periscope from February 9th- only 3 weeks after we moved in- and I turned it into a little video for y’all. Looking back, it’s pretty fabulous that everything was that organized after only THREE WEEKS!
Take a look: (run time 10 minutes:
This layout is really working for me, and the only thing left to do is tidy everything up and hang things on the walls. I’m about 1/2 way through that process, so later this month you’ll see the finished product!
I love craft room organization and tips, so if you have any hum-dingers, make sure you leave me a comment, ok?
And for more fun, sign up for Persicope and check out my LIVE videos and demos. We have a lot of fun!
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017