Well, it’s hard to imagine that as of today we have been in New Jersey only six weeks. In some ways, it feels a lot longer. I’m now in the home stretch of organizing and I wanted to give y’all an update!
The funny thing is… I realized I never even gave you the FIRST glances at the craft room! I had done quite a few Periscopes on the craft room– from the first look, to the painted version, to setting up the tables…but alas, I’d never shared it on YouTube or the blog.
So you can’t have an “after” without the “before,” right?
I found my Periscope from February 9th- only 3 weeks after we moved in- and I turned it into a little video for y’all. Looking back, it’s pretty fabulous that everything was that organized after only THREE WEEKS!
Take a look: (run time 10 minutes:
This layout is really working for me, and the only thing left to do is tidy everything up and hang things on the walls. I’m about 1/2 way through that process, so later this month you’ll see the finished product!
I love craft room organization and tips, so if you have any hum-dingers, make sure you leave me a comment, ok?
And for more fun, sign up for Persicope and check out my LIVE videos and demos. We have a lot of fun!
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017