I’m finishing up a new batch of Mokume Gane beads, and I fell in love with this one so much I stuck a “taco bail” right on it and started wearing it. I have a gazillion beads in this color way, so I took some over to Eva at Grand River Beads, and she’s going to sell them there. Which makes me just want to make more beads!
I’m also going to teach a version of Mokume Gane in polymer clay there in January of 2009, dates to be announced. It’ll be a 6 hour class, but chock full of tips and technique.
I’m also considering making up a few necklaces and pendants and adding them to my Etsy shop. I wonder if they would sell?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018