Sorry I haven’t posted for a while, but things are happening behind the scenes. In addition to guest-blogging over at CraftCritique, I’ve been working with a designer on a spankin’ brand-new logo! Do you have any idea how difficult it its to come up with a logo? Look, feel, font, colors, design, placement….so many choices to make. However, I think we’ve come up with a cutie!
In that vein, my new logo banner will be appearing here soon on the blog. Hopefully, there will be some re-design here, too…
Lastly, I am attending CHA Summer (the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show) as a Craft Critique reporter– I’m so grateful for the chance to see it myself, and hopefully bring you some cool ideas/products over the next week.
If you are interested in what the CHA show is all about, there is a great write up about it here.
I’m hitting the trade show floor soon…until then, keep it crafty!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018