So, my friend Eva is showing my some new goodies she bought in Tucson – large focal components with glass enameling. As always, my snarky comment is “I bet we could do this in polymer clay.” Go figure.
I’ve been playing in the studio, trying to find the right combo of pigment, glazes, inks, paints, and liquid PC to get the effect I want. I’ll be doing another set of more “scientific” experiments comparing 3-4 liquid clays and how they perform. In the meantime, here’s just a sampling of some of my experiments.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018