I got a call last night from Christina (darling gal) from Viva Decor, giving me some scoop about the new Pardo clay they are bringing to CHA Winter in Anaheim. Since I’m going next week, I got super excited & took down the stats:
- The new clay is considered “professional grade” and will be firmer
- It will come in 14 primary colors for custom blending, plus a translucent.
- The translucent is so clear you can read through it, and it will not yellow.
- It’s the strongest, most flexible clay on the market.
- Price point is set at $3.49 per 2.1 oz blister pack.
They are also doing demos at CHA, which I hope to get on video for you. I was also invited to the 4 workshops that they are conducting during the trade show…so more info & techniques will be gleaned there!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018