Silhouette America is a trusted (and familiar) name in digital die cutting- but they are still innovating with two new products this year. We had a chance to catch up at the show and film TWO demos-one of the Mint (a stamp-making machine) and the Curio (an embossing/etching/diecutting tool.)
First, take a peek at the MINT:
Next up we have a demo of the CURIO- it’s a nifty machine that etches and embosses as well as cuts. Take a look:
I want to add that I HAVE a Curio, but it’s having some issues. So I’m trying to get them resolved before I progress with a review.
In the meanwhile, you can catch up on the Silhouette product reviews we’ve already done:
Which product(s) are you interested in? Or is it all to much to keep up with? I’d love to hear from you!
This post and video are part of our coverage of the Craft and Hobby Mega Show (industry trade show) also known as the CHA Show 2016. It was January 7-12 in Anaheim California and we were there to get all of the new product information and demos for YOU! Please check the CHA 2016 tab for more coverage and all of the videos are on the CHA 2016 playlist on YouTube. Enjoy!
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017