Silhouette America is a trusted (and familiar) name in digital die cutting- but they are still innovating with two new products this year. We had a chance to catch up at the show and film TWO demos-one of the Mint (a stamp-making machine) and the Curio (an embossing/etching/diecutting tool.)
First, take a peek at the MINT:
Next up we have a demo of the CURIO- it’s a nifty machine that etches and embosses as well as cuts. Take a look:
I want to add that I HAVE a Curio, but it’s having some issues. So I’m trying to get them resolved before I progress with a review.
In the meanwhile, you can catch up on the Silhouette product reviews we’ve already done:
Which product(s) are you interested in? Or is it all to much to keep up with? I’d love to hear from you!
This post and video are part of our coverage of the Craft and Hobby Mega Show (industry trade show) also known as the CHA Show 2016. It was January 7-12 in Anaheim California and we were there to get all of the new product information and demos for YOU! Please check the CHA 2016 tab for more coverage and all of the videos are on the CHA 2016 playlist on YouTube. Enjoy!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018