Silhouette America is a trusted (and familiar) name in digital die cutting- but they are still innovating with two new products this year. We had a chance to catch up at the show and film TWO demos-one of the Mint (a stamp-making machine) and the Curio (an embossing/etching/diecutting tool.)
First, take a peek at the MINT:
Next up we have a demo of the CURIO- it’s a nifty machine that etches and embosses as well as cuts. Take a look:
I want to add that I HAVE a Curio, but it’s having some issues. So I’m trying to get them resolved before I progress with a review.
In the meanwhile, you can catch up on the Silhouette product reviews we’ve already done:
Which product(s) are you interested in? Or is it all to much to keep up with? I’d love to hear from you!
This post and video are part of our coverage of the Craft and Hobby Mega Show (industry trade show) also known as the CHA Show 2016. It was January 7-12 in Anaheim California and we were there to get all of the new product information and demos for YOU! Please check the CHA 2016 tab for more coverage and all of the videos are on the CHA 2016 playlist on YouTube. Enjoy!
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017