Silhouette America is a trusted (and familiar) name in digital die cutting- but they are still innovating with two new products this year. We had a chance to catch up at the show and film TWO demos-one of the Mint (a stamp-making machine) and the Curio (an embossing/etching/diecutting tool.)
First, take a peek at the MINT:
Next up we have a demo of the CURIO- it’s a nifty machine that etches and embosses as well as cuts. Take a look:
I want to add that I HAVE a Curio, but it’s having some issues. So I’m trying to get them resolved before I progress with a review.
In the meanwhile, you can catch up on the Silhouette product reviews we’ve already done:
Which product(s) are you interested in? Or is it all to much to keep up with? I’d love to hear from you!
This post and video are part of our coverage of the Craft and Hobby Mega Show (industry trade show) also known as the CHA Show 2016. It was January 7-12 in Anaheim California and we were there to get all of the new product information and demos for YOU! Please check the CHA 2016 tab for more coverage and all of the videos are on the CHA 2016 playlist on YouTube. Enjoy!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017