Pocket Scrappers, rejoice! Now you can get your Project Life materials from Stampin’ Up with the new Everyday Adventure card collection, accessory pack, dies and more!
There is a LOT of fun in this line- I made you a video to walk you through some of the goodies!
Now… one thing I’ll say- I did NOT like the corner rounder. If you place your paper and punch from the top, it’s too easy to not align the corner correctly and you’ll get a wonky cut. (I really think it could be improved with paper guides at a 90-degree angle.) But if you do get it- or already have it- make sure you flip it over and visually line it up from the underside of the punch. That helps alot.
Things I DO love?
- Journaling markers are great- these are my favorites!
- I love that the kit sits nicely on your desk, tidy and compact. If they just put a little drawer in the bottom for the ephemera, punch and tape, it would be PERFECT!
- Great color scheme- great for everyday!
- The cards and accessory pack are great for card-making, too.
So now it’s your turn to weigh in- do you Pocket scrabook? Would you use the kit for something else? Let me know!
Disclosure: product provided for review purposes.
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017