Pocket Scrappers, rejoice! Now you can get your Project Life materials from Stampin’ Up with the new Everyday Adventure card collection, accessory pack, dies and more!
There is a LOT of fun in this line- I made you a video to walk you through some of the goodies!
Now… one thing I’ll say- I did NOT like the corner rounder. If you place your paper and punch from the top, it’s too easy to not align the corner correctly and you’ll get a wonky cut. (I really think it could be improved with paper guides at a 90-degree angle.) But if you do get it- or already have it- make sure you flip it over and visually line it up from the underside of the punch. That helps alot.
Things I DO love?
- Journaling markers are great- these are my favorites!
- I love that the kit sits nicely on your desk, tidy and compact. If they just put a little drawer in the bottom for the ephemera, punch and tape, it would be PERFECT!
- Great color scheme- great for everyday!
- The cards and accessory pack are great for card-making, too.
So now it’s your turn to weigh in- do you Pocket scrabook? Would you use the kit for something else? Let me know!
Disclosure: product provided for review purposes.
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017