Pocket Scrappers, rejoice! Now you can get your Project Life materials from Stampin’ Up with the new Everyday Adventure card collection, accessory pack, dies and more!
There is a LOT of fun in this line- I made you a video to walk you through some of the goodies!
Now… one thing I’ll say- I did NOT like the corner rounder. If you place your paper and punch from the top, it’s too easy to not align the corner correctly and you’ll get a wonky cut. (I really think it could be improved with paper guides at a 90-degree angle.) But if you do get it- or already have it- make sure you flip it over and visually line it up from the underside of the punch. That helps alot.
Things I DO love?
- Journaling markers are great- these are my favorites!
- I love that the kit sits nicely on your desk, tidy and compact. If they just put a little drawer in the bottom for the ephemera, punch and tape, it would be PERFECT!
- Great color scheme- great for everyday!
- The cards and accessory pack are great for card-making, too.
So now it’s your turn to weigh in- do you Pocket scrabook? Would you use the kit for something else? Let me know!
Disclosure: product provided for review purposes.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018