Pocket Scrappers, rejoice! Now you can get your Project Life materials from Stampin’ Up with the new Everyday Adventure card collection, accessory pack, dies and more!
There is a LOT of fun in this line- I made you a video to walk you through some of the goodies!
Now… one thing I’ll say- I did NOT like the corner rounder. If you place your paper and punch from the top, it’s too easy to not align the corner correctly and you’ll get a wonky cut. (I really think it could be improved with paper guides at a 90-degree angle.) But if you do get it- or already have it- make sure you flip it over and visually line it up from the underside of the punch. That helps alot.
Things I DO love?
- Journaling markers are great- these are my favorites!
- I love that the kit sits nicely on your desk, tidy and compact. If they just put a little drawer in the bottom for the ephemera, punch and tape, it would be PERFECT!
- Great color scheme- great for everyday!
- The cards and accessory pack are great for card-making, too.
So now it’s your turn to weigh in- do you Pocket scrabook? Would you use the kit for something else? Let me know!
Disclosure: product provided for review purposes.
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017