Hey Crafty Friends! This week you can watch one of the segments I taped this May, LIVE on ScrapbookSoupTV.com!
You can see my project in this show:
This show offers lots of new tips and techniques using stencils. Create your own stencil and learn about masking with Jenny Barnett Rohrs. A short interview features Stacy Julian as she shares her system of “get it done fast”. Then, Julie demonstrates a layering technique using new stencil designs. Last, Julie shares more stenciling tips using stamping, painting, doodling and more.
It goes live at noon today EST and will be running for the next 7 days- so go check it out!
Also- don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest– I’ve got lots of behind-the-scenes photos, candid tweets, and crafty inspiration that is all different than what you get here on the blog. Come join me! 🙂
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017