Hey Crafty Friends! This week you can watch one of the segments I taped this May, LIVE on ScrapbookSoupTV.com!
You can see my project in this show:
This show offers lots of new tips and techniques using stencils. Create your own stencil and learn about masking with Jenny Barnett Rohrs. A short interview features Stacy Julian as she shares her system of “get it done fast”. Then, Julie demonstrates a layering technique using new stencil designs. Last, Julie shares more stenciling tips using stamping, painting, doodling and more.
It goes live at noon today EST and will be running for the next 7 days- so go check it out!
Also- don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest– I’ve got lots of behind-the-scenes photos, candid tweets, and crafty inspiration that is all different than what you get here on the blog. Come join me! 🙂
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018