On Friday, September 5th Scrapbook Soup show 310 will be airing on the Scrapbook Soup web site home page beginning at Noon EST today!
I will be featured in the first segment showing how to make your project the “Hello Card”. If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out! We’ll make a nifty resist using Mod Podge and stencils, of all things!
I love projects where you focus on the technique and have fun “playing-” and I think you will too!
If you check out the Scrapbook Soup TV website you’ll get to see the whole episode, too- not just my segment. Which is a bonus for me since the show doesn’t air here in my area!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018