On Friday, September 5th Scrapbook Soup show 310 will be airing on the Scrapbook Soup web site home page beginning at Noon EST today!
I will be featured in the first segment showing how to make your project the “Hello Card”. If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out! We’ll make a nifty resist using Mod Podge and stencils, of all things!
I love projects where you focus on the technique and have fun “playing-” and I think you will too!
If you check out the Scrapbook Soup TV website you’ll get to see the whole episode, too- not just my segment. Which is a bonus for me since the show doesn’t air here in my area!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017