The biggest improvements to the design are a flip-up handle, sleeker design (a handle that can be used for transporting and stabilizing while cranking), and reportedly it’s also lighter.
Don’t take my word for it, though- listen to the wonderful lilting tones of Maggie LaMarre, who is a ProvoCraft Designer and the editor of the CuttlebugChallenge blog. Make sure you visit her blog for many inspiring projects and designs!
Watch this video to see all of the features of the newly re-designed machine and the Emboss Plus dies…which emboss and cut in one step!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018