As CHA was approaching, everyone was asking- what is Provocraft going to roll out for Winter 2011? This company has such a reputation for rolling out new-and-improved every six months, so I had to believe that there would be something up their sleeves. I had already seen the Yudu CardShop Machine, so I had a feeling there was another shoe yet to drop. And drop it did, on Friday night at the Cricut Gala!
Ta-Da! In honor of the 5th anniversary of the Cricut, they’ve unveiled the NEW Cricut Expression 2!
So I bet you’re wondering what makes the Cricut Expression 2 different? Well, there are a number of upgrades..
- Full-color touch screen replaces the keypad. You no longer need the overlay!
- New LED light by the cutting blade so you can see what you’re cutting
- New port for the Imagine Image/Font carts- now you can cut Imagine images, too!
- You can save special settings, like for cutting vinyl or cardstock
- Will use both Imagine and standard Cricut cutting mats
Watch this little video I took at the booth:
So..what do YOU think of the new Cricut?
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017