As CHA was approaching, everyone was asking- what is Provocraft going to roll out for Winter 2011? This company has such a reputation for rolling out new-and-improved every six months, so I had to believe that there would be something up their sleeves. I had already seen the Yudu CardShop Machine, so I had a feeling there was another shoe yet to drop. And drop it did, on Friday night at the Cricut Gala!
Ta-Da! In honor of the 5th anniversary of the Cricut, they’ve unveiled the NEW Cricut Expression 2!
So I bet you’re wondering what makes the Cricut Expression 2 different? Well, there are a number of upgrades..
- Full-color touch screen replaces the keypad. You no longer need the overlay!
- New LED light by the cutting blade so you can see what you’re cutting
- New port for the Imagine Image/Font carts- now you can cut Imagine images, too!
- You can save special settings, like for cutting vinyl or cardstock
- Will use both Imagine and standard Cricut cutting mats
Watch this little video I took at the booth:
So..what do YOU think of the new Cricut?
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017