As CHA was approaching, everyone was asking- what is Provocraft going to roll out for Winter 2011? This company has such a reputation for rolling out new-and-improved every six months, so I had to believe that there would be something up their sleeves. I had already seen the Yudu CardShop Machine, so I had a feeling there was another shoe yet to drop. And drop it did, on Friday night at the Cricut Gala!
Ta-Da! In honor of the 5th anniversary of the Cricut, they’ve unveiled the NEW Cricut Expression 2!
So I bet you’re wondering what makes the Cricut Expression 2 different? Well, there are a number of upgrades..
- Full-color touch screen replaces the keypad. You no longer need the overlay!
- New LED light by the cutting blade so you can see what you’re cutting
- New port for the Imagine Image/Font carts- now you can cut Imagine images, too!
- You can save special settings, like for cutting vinyl or cardstock
- Will use both Imagine and standard Cricut cutting mats
Watch this little video I took at the booth:
So..what do YOU think of the new Cricut?
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017