As CHA was approaching, everyone was asking- what is Provocraft going to roll out for Winter 2011? This company has such a reputation for rolling out new-and-improved every six months, so I had to believe that there would be something up their sleeves. I had already seen the Yudu CardShop Machine, so I had a feeling there was another shoe yet to drop. And drop it did, on Friday night at the Cricut Gala!
Ta-Da! In honor of the 5th anniversary of the Cricut, they’ve unveiled the NEW Cricut Expression 2!
So I bet you’re wondering what makes the Cricut Expression 2 different? Well, there are a number of upgrades..
- Full-color touch screen replaces the keypad. You no longer need the overlay!
- New LED light by the cutting blade so you can see what you’re cutting
- New port for the Imagine Image/Font carts- now you can cut Imagine images, too!
- You can save special settings, like for cutting vinyl or cardstock
- Will use both Imagine and standard Cricut cutting mats
Watch this little video I took at the booth:
So..what do YOU think of the new Cricut?
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017