I’ve finally finished my samples for my June class…. right under the wire! I made a bunch of samples, actually, because for the first time class participants will get to decide what they are going to make. I’m offerening charms for jewelry or scrapbooking, candle embellishments, magnets, or pins.
(This may not go over well. I’ve been told that people are more project-based, rather than process-based. This can be tough for me, because I want to teach folks the technique, then get creative with it.)
So, I got creative with my sheet of red-white-and blue star mokume gane clay, and I made these things:
I’m particularly happy with the necklace, of all things. I made the star charms with eyelet centers, expecting to use them on a scrapbook page…. but then I got all inspired with beading wire, crystals, and crimp beads.
If you are interested in the classes I teach, check out my “craft classes with Jenny” link!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017