I’ve finally finished my samples for my June class…. right under the wire! I made a bunch of samples, actually, because for the first time class participants will get to decide what they are going to make. I’m offerening charms for jewelry or scrapbooking, candle embellishments, magnets, or pins.
(This may not go over well. I’ve been told that people are more project-based, rather than process-based. This can be tough for me, because I want to teach folks the technique, then get creative with it.)
So, I got creative with my sheet of red-white-and blue star mokume gane clay, and I made these things:
I’m particularly happy with the necklace, of all things. I made the star charms with eyelet centers, expecting to use them on a scrapbook page…. but then I got all inspired with beading wire, crystals, and crimp beads.
If you are interested in the classes I teach, check out my “craft classes with Jenny” link!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017