I’ve finally finished my samples for my June class…. right under the wire! I made a bunch of samples, actually, because for the first time class participants will get to decide what they are going to make. I’m offerening charms for jewelry or scrapbooking, candle embellishments, magnets, or pins.
(This may not go over well. I’ve been told that people are more project-based, rather than process-based. This can be tough for me, because I want to teach folks the technique, then get creative with it.)
So, I got creative with my sheet of red-white-and blue star mokume gane clay, and I made these things:
I’m particularly happy with the necklace, of all things. I made the star charms with eyelet centers, expecting to use them on a scrapbook page…. but then I got all inspired with beading wire, crystals, and crimp beads.
If you are interested in the classes I teach, check out my “craft classes with Jenny” link!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018