Well, I’m a little behind in my sharing, but I wanted to let everyone know how excited I am to be offering a series of classes at Stitch Cleveland (actually in Lakewood) on surface design and fabric.
I’ll be offering a class on stamping on fabric, first. We’ll cover ink pads, acrylic paints, and even color lifting using stamps. (I may even through in a crash course on Angelina fibers, too, just because they are so much fun to stamp on….) The next class will be foiling and paintstiks, and we’ll cover stencilling, painting, and rubbings, and stamping with those two mediums. (Participants will get to take home a set of 3 mini paintstiks to keep on playing with. How cool is that?) The third class will feature projects using our altered fabric – coffee cuffs, magic card cases, and ATC’s or postcards.
I love fabric and sewing, and I’m really thrilled to be sharing some of my altered art/mixed media sensibilities at Stitch.
Check out their site for more details and how to register!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017