Well, I’m a little behind in my sharing, but I wanted to let everyone know how excited I am to be offering a series of classes at Stitch Cleveland (actually in Lakewood) on surface design and fabric.
I’ll be offering a class on stamping on fabric, first. We’ll cover ink pads, acrylic paints, and even color lifting using stamps. (I may even through in a crash course on Angelina fibers, too, just because they are so much fun to stamp on….) The next class will be foiling and paintstiks, and we’ll cover stencilling, painting, and rubbings, and stamping with those two mediums. (Participants will get to take home a set of 3 mini paintstiks to keep on playing with. How cool is that?) The third class will feature projects using our altered fabric – coffee cuffs, magic card cases, and ATC’s or postcards.
I love fabric and sewing, and I’m really thrilled to be sharing some of my altered art/mixed media sensibilities at Stitch.
Check out their site for more details and how to register!
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017