Well, I’m a little behind in my sharing, but I wanted to let everyone know how excited I am to be offering a series of classes at Stitch Cleveland (actually in Lakewood) on surface design and fabric.
I’ll be offering a class on stamping on fabric, first. We’ll cover ink pads, acrylic paints, and even color lifting using stamps. (I may even through in a crash course on Angelina fibers, too, just because they are so much fun to stamp on….) The next class will be foiling and paintstiks, and we’ll cover stencilling, painting, and rubbings, and stamping with those two mediums. (Participants will get to take home a set of 3 mini paintstiks to keep on playing with. How cool is that?) The third class will feature projects using our altered fabric – coffee cuffs, magic card cases, and ATC’s or postcards.
I love fabric and sewing, and I’m really thrilled to be sharing some of my altered art/mixed media sensibilities at Stitch.
Check out their site for more details and how to register!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018