Well, I’m a little behind in my sharing, but I wanted to let everyone know how excited I am to be offering a series of classes at Stitch Cleveland (actually in Lakewood) on surface design and fabric.
I’ll be offering a class on stamping on fabric, first. We’ll cover ink pads, acrylic paints, and even color lifting using stamps. (I may even through in a crash course on Angelina fibers, too, just because they are so much fun to stamp on….) The next class will be foiling and paintstiks, and we’ll cover stencilling, painting, and rubbings, and stamping with those two mediums. (Participants will get to take home a set of 3 mini paintstiks to keep on playing with. How cool is that?) The third class will feature projects using our altered fabric – coffee cuffs, magic card cases, and ATC’s or postcards.
I love fabric and sewing, and I’m really thrilled to be sharing some of my altered art/mixed media sensibilities at Stitch.
Check out their site for more details and how to register!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017