As you may or may not remember, I’m using a lot of the crafty goodness sent to CTD WHQ to make cards for our troops via Operation Write Home. I figure I’m blessed with an abundance of craft supplies, so it’s good karma to pay it back with some charity work. So today I want to share with you some cards I made.
Spoiler alert- if you are following me on Instagram or subscribed to the CraftTestDummies YouTube Channel, you might have seen these already! I share a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff and videos there before they make it into a blog post, so if you like to be one of those folks who likes to be “first” and in the know, make sure you subscribe and follow there, too! : )
If you have any questions, please leave me a comment. Also, do you have a crafty charity that you donate finished goods or supplies too? I’m always looking for new outlets for my creativity and excuses to use up my stash!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018