As you may or may not remember, I’m using a lot of the crafty goodness sent to CTD WHQ to make cards for our troops via Operation Write Home. I figure I’m blessed with an abundance of craft supplies, so it’s good karma to pay it back with some charity work. So today I want to share with you some cards I made.
Spoiler alert- if you are following me on Instagram or subscribed to the CraftTestDummies YouTube Channel, you might have seen these already! I share a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff and videos there before they make it into a blog post, so if you like to be one of those folks who likes to be “first” and in the know, make sure you subscribe and follow there, too! : )
If you have any questions, please leave me a comment. Also, do you have a crafty charity that you donate finished goods or supplies too? I’m always looking for new outlets for my creativity and excuses to use up my stash!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017