HEY! Do you love Tacky Glue? Yeah, me too. But sometimes it’s a bit of a pain when you are ready to glue something and you have to wait and wait for the glue to get down to the nozzle.
(Remember that old ketchup commercial?? “An-ti-ci-pa-aaa-shun!” Just like that.)
Well, now the folks at Aleene’s and iLoveToCreate have innovated the packaging so that’s it’s like the NEW ketchup containers (and syrup and shampoo) so that the nozzle is on the BOTTOM and all you have to do is pop off the cap and BOOM you are ready to go!
Plus the new cap is BIG and you won’t lose it. (I cannot tell you how many bottles of glue have gone bad because I lost that teeny cap OR I didn’t put it on securely.
So I’m super-excited that this product design change with positively effect crafters! (The slogan is #AlwaysReadyTacky and I think it’s true.)
PS- This will ONLY be available (for now) at the check-out aisle in Jo-Ann Stores.
But that got me to thinking about product design in the crafting industry, and it led me to this rant.
What craft products do YOU think could be improved through better design? Leave your ideas below!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018