As you can imagine, I get a lot of inquiries every week from companies, large and small, who want a bit of attention here on CTD. A few weeks ago I got just such an appeal from Rachel at Neat-os, a small start-up company based in California. She is launching a reusable bag line that is produced here in America. And since, sll of us crafters need storage: for pencils, glue sticks, etc, I decided to share it with you today.
First, here are the samples she sent me:
These bags are beautifully constructed with an oilcloth that wipes up easily. I really love the clear window, too, so you can see just what’s inside! The concept of being able to decorate yourself if pretty cool, too.
I told my daughter she could have the two smaller bags. She packs her own lunch (yay) and recognizes that we waste use a LOT of plastic baggies for snacks and sandwiches. She chose to decorate those two to use in her lunch every day!
The larger bag is super-roomy and I’m going to use it for my Smashbooking supplies when I travel- it will hold my extra papers, a stamp set in a jewel case, scissors, stapler, washi tape and a few pens and stamp pads.
Anyway, I’m sharing this TODAY because Neat-os is in the middle of a Crowdfunding campaign. They are trying to gather their funds so that they can produce these bags on a wide scale- but keep the PRODUCTION IN THE USA!
This is HUGE- it’s easy to get things made cheaply in China, Mexico, and Taiwan- but Rachel’s mission is to keep our local economy going.
Take a look at her video:
PS- time is of the essence- there is only 1 week left in their campaign, and they are only half-way to goal.
If you are interested in getting some of these bags and helping a mom launch her eco-friendly business (win/win/win) click on over and pick some up. They would make great holiday gifts, right?
Disclosure: I was sent a set of Neat-os so that I could assess the quality of the product. All opinions are my own, and I was not compensated for this post.
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018