Hey crafty friends! I was excited to learn that this week the new series of Hands On Crafts has started airing in local PBS markets and also online!
Before we hop into the new series, I forgot to share this one from last season- a Nature Journal made from paper bags, air-dry clay, and binder rings. It’s perfect for crafting up little books to gather trinkets and treasures on nature walks. Perfect for Girl/Boys Scouts, too!
Here’s the supply list (affiliate links:
- brown or white paper lunch bags
- binder rings
- air dry clay
- acrylic paint
- things to make textures– I love cake decorating tips!
Take a look:
If you like these segments, make sure you take a look at my Kids Crafts YouTube playlist- I’ll add new segments as I get them! And I’ve also got a Kids Crafts tab here on the blog so you can search through ALL my project for the kiddos!
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018