What’s a linky party, you ask? Well, it’s a way to show off your best craft projects and meet new craft bloggers at the same time. (Oh, and build traffic to your site and boost your SEO, too. Just sayin.’ But really, I’m hosting it just because it’s FUN!
So here’s what you do: post a picture and a link of some of your favorite crafts and posts. See the little linky icon below? Click on that, and it’ll walk you through the steps- trust me, it’s painless. Enter up to three separate crafts and then at the end of the month, I’ll pick a number at random andÂ giveaway a HUGE swag bag of stuff I got at CHA– including an autographed apron signed by all your favorite craft celebs!
And there may be more! So stay link up and share the fun on YOUR blog, too: get the InLinkz code
Lastly don’t forget to set your DVR’s for the Martha Stewart Show on Wednesday, March 2nd. I’ll be there blogging and Facebooking and Tweeting my heiney off!
UPDATE: LET ME BE CLEAR. I AM MODERATING, AND IF YOU POST A LINK THAT GOES SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN TO A HANDMADE OBJECTAND/OR TUTORIAL, I WILL DELETE IT.
Don’t make me put my “Mommy” face on and have to scold you for being bad. Really.
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017