Thank you all so much for linking up your great projects on my National Craft Month Linky Party– I had such a fabulous time visiting all of your blogs (and even adding great number of them to Stumble Upon- follow me there if you’re signed up.) I was blown away all of the fun crafts, and I certainly will be trying some of your tutorials!
So, we had 89 links….and I used Random.org …
True Random Number Generator
And number 15 is….the Floppy Clutch shared by J Bee Delightful!!
Thank you so much for participating and linking up…and I hope you’ll join up next month, too: our theme will be “Recycled and Green,” so start thinking!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017