Thank you all so much for linking up your great projects on my National Craft Month Linky Party– I had such a fabulous time visiting all of your blogs (and even adding great number of them to Stumble Upon- follow me there if you’re signed up.) I was blown away all of the fun crafts, and I certainly will be trying some of your tutorials!
So, we had 89 links….and I used Random.org …
True Random Number Generator
And number 15 is….the Floppy Clutch shared by J Bee Delightful!!
Thank you so much for participating and linking up…and I hope you’ll join up next month, too: our theme will be “Recycled and Green,” so start thinking!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018