Have you all been having a great craft month? I have! As a matter of fact, I even got to celebrate my birthday a few days ago and got some great handmade cards that brightened my day!
Hmm… notice the “green” theme? I wonder if St. Patrick’s Day was seeping in…. ?
And this one is from new craft pal Tanner Bell, who just sent me some of his stamps to review. He sent me this nice card, too. Now isn’t that sweet?
As a crafter, I really value the time, effort, and creativity that goes into handmade cards. And what goes better with a handmade card than a custom envelope?
And that lovely segue leads us to this week’s giveaway- an Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers!
This is a great tool, despite a slightly rocky start. The first boards rolled of the production line with an error which I brought to your attention in my initial review. (I also shared the correct measurements in this video.) Happily, since then We R Memory Keepers have corrected the mistake as well as issue correction stickers to all customers who asked.
So what I have for you today is a NEW, REVISED Envelope Punch Board with the correct measurements. (Actually, this is the board that I got to review after the corrections were made. While it’s not in it’s original packaging, it’s got the scoring tool and will be ready to assist you in making custom envelopes! I’ll even throw in a 6X6 paper pad so you can get started in making some smaller ones for practice.
Want to win? It’s super easy. Just leave a comment sharing the best handmade card YOU ever got. (Or the most meaningful one you’ve ever made yourself.) The giveaway will close Friday, March 28th at midnight and I’ll announce a winner by April 7. International friends may enter, but please be prepared to pay the additional taxes and fees for international shipping.
The best handmade cards were maybe not always the best looking but always from my children! Thanks for the chance to win! ~God bless~
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018