As some of you may know, I LOVE me some polymer clay. I started playing with PC years ago, and for a while I was active in my area teaching PC workshops, jewelry classes, and creative expression classes using. Along the way, I became aware of Lisa Pavelka’s amazing work and her wonderful products.
Fast-forward a few years and I’ve gotten to know Lisa through the Craft and Hobby Association tradeshows. She’s always been a sport, recording video demos for CTD, sharing what she’s working one, giving us a minute of her time and boundless creative energy! And I’m touched that she is continuing to support CTD by donating today’s prize pack!
What makes this a cool prize is that if you work with polymer clay, it’s right up your alley. But if you love mixed-media, you can use it without polymer. Magic Glos is an amazing UV-curing resin that is perfect for jewelry and mixed media, and you can use the foils and molds on air-dry clays, too. (Fun Fact- my review of Magic Glos back in 2008 was one of my first reviews- and trust me, it wouldn’t pass CTD review standards today. : )
Here’s what comes in the prize pack:
- 1 bottle of Magic Glos UV-Curing Resin
- Lisa Pavelka UV light
- Heart Bezel
- 1 Pack of mylar-backed foils
- 1 Pack of water-slide transfers
- 1 texture sheet
- 1 clay mold that has 4 different patterns
Just add the clay of your choice (polymer or air-dry) and you can have SOOO much fun! Don’t you want to win it?
SURE YOU DO!
Click the Rafflecopter link in blue if it does not pop up automatically. Read what the SECRET QUESTION is to answer in the comments section. Then scroll down, answer the question, and click “I commented.” That will unlock other options if you’d like to enter MORE.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please note: the giveaway will close at midnight on 3/15/13, and is open to all- BUT- international friends must pay shipping above the $12.95 flat rate that it costs me to send to US folks. Shipping can get pricey, folks. I’m sure you all understand.
Now good luck and go enter- and remember, you can earn 5 entries PER DAY with those tweets! Have fun….
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018