As some of you know, I make craft videos for other companies…and this month is one of my faves- harvest napkin rings made from dried beans. I’ll tell you why.
I love it because I straight-up stole this craft from my grandma.
Yup, Grandma Helen was quite a crafter. And once upon a time, she made a WHOLE WREATH from dried beans and seeds. She made these little circles from recycled cardboard and then painstakingly glued little beans onto them…which then she wired onto wreath form. No pictures exist of this wreath, but trust me- it was awesome. Until the mousies found it under my bed, at least.
That woman was thrifty!
Anyhoo, her wreath has been lodged in my memory these past 40 years or so, and now I’m channeling her in this napkin ring craft. This video pretty much shows you everything you need- in about two minutes.
If you want more info, just hope over the Creativity Connection page and check it out!
And if you need some other cool Thanksgiving day crafts you may enjoy:
- Napkin Decoupaged Candles
- Place Setting Treat Boxes
- Pilgrim Hat Place Settings (from recycled K-cups!)
Anyone else crafting for Thanksgiving? Leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from YOU!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018