As some of you know, I make craft videos for other companies…and this month is one of my faves- harvest napkin rings made from dried beans. I’ll tell you why.
I love it because I straight-up stole this craft from my grandma.
Yup, Grandma Helen was quite a crafter. And once upon a time, she made a WHOLE WREATH from dried beans and seeds. She made these little circles from recycled cardboard and then painstakingly glued little beans onto them…which then she wired onto wreath form. No pictures exist of this wreath, but trust me- it was awesome. Until the mousies found it under my bed, at least.
That woman was thrifty!
Anyhoo, her wreath has been lodged in my memory these past 40 years or so, and now I’m channeling her in this napkin ring craft. This video pretty much shows you everything you need- in about two minutes.
If you want more info, just hope over the Creativity Connection page and check it out!
And if you need some other cool Thanksgiving day crafts you may enjoy:
- Napkin Decoupaged Candles
- Place Setting Treat Boxes
- Pilgrim Hat Place Settings (from recycled K-cups!)
Anyone else crafting for Thanksgiving? Leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from YOU!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017