Or tote, or purse. Whatever. For my Mom’s birthday, she asked me to make her one of these “boutique bags.” I’d purchased instructions from an e-bay seller, and made up one for myself as a sample. Mom selected two coordinating prints from the collections I’d bought from Keepsake Quilting, and I made a bag up for her in an afternoon.
The bag has 3 pockets built in, and I use the really stiff Peltex 72 (fusible on both sides) for the interfacing. This bag stands up all by itself!
I have to admit, I think it turned out well… I added the 3 Swarovski buttons on the front for a little bling. Folks who know me know I LOVE Swarovskis….and a little sparkle never hurts!
Now I’ve got the hang of them, I think I’ll be making more….
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018