I was surfing through some Etsy Polymer Clay artists’ sites, and I ran across a jewelry maker who goes by the name of Naftali. In addition to some lovely polymer clay beads and jewelry, she also sells these EZ Bead Changer necklaces. I bought one on Monday, and I was delighted to receive it on Friday afternoon.
It came in a little organza pouch with a couple of Tootsie Rolls, and in box with ribbon. Nice presentation.Â I got the sterling silver version, which also came with a wire mesh necklace. It was $37.00 plus the shipping, but it came in under $40.00 all told.
There is a little bead “nut” at the bottom of the changer, and it just slides on and off of the post- kinda like one of those earwire nut thingies.Â I immediately raided my “orphan” bead box for some ofÂ those big wonkin’ beads that I made, but just couldn’t figure out what to do with.
HA! At least 5 of them will be AWESOME on this necklace! The mesh necklace part is about 3/8 inch wide, so it’s nice and substantial… and balances out the big wonkin’ beads!
I immediately took it over to Eva at GRB, and she loved it, too! We’re going to offer a class around these, and we’ll have a great time making….wait for it……BIG WONKIN’ BEADS!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017