I was surfing through some Etsy Polymer Clay artists’ sites, and I ran across a jewelry maker who goes by the name of Naftali. In addition to some lovely polymer clay beads and jewelry, she also sells these EZ Bead Changer necklaces. I bought one on Monday, and I was delighted to receive it on Friday afternoon.
It came in a little organza pouch with a couple of Tootsie Rolls, and in box with ribbon. Nice presentation.Â I got the sterling silver version, which also came with a wire mesh necklace. It was $37.00 plus the shipping, but it came in under $40.00 all told.
There is a little bead “nut” at the bottom of the changer, and it just slides on and off of the post- kinda like one of those earwire nut thingies.Â I immediately raided my “orphan” bead box for some ofÂ those big wonkin’ beads that I made, but just couldn’t figure out what to do with.
HA! At least 5 of them will be AWESOME on this necklace! The mesh necklace part is about 3/8 inch wide, so it’s nice and substantial… and balances out the big wonkin’ beads!
I immediately took it over to Eva at GRB, and she loved it, too! We’re going to offer a class around these, and we’ll have a great time making….wait for it……BIG WONKIN’ BEADS!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018