I was surfing through some Etsy Polymer Clay artists’ sites, and I ran across a jewelry maker who goes by the name of Naftali. In addition to some lovely polymer clay beads and jewelry, she also sells these EZ Bead Changer necklaces. I bought one on Monday, and I was delighted to receive it on Friday afternoon.
It came in a little organza pouch with a couple of Tootsie Rolls, and in box with ribbon. Nice presentation.Â I got the sterling silver version, which also came with a wire mesh necklace. It was $37.00 plus the shipping, but it came in under $40.00 all told.
There is a little bead “nut” at the bottom of the changer, and it just slides on and off of the post- kinda like one of those earwire nut thingies.Â I immediately raided my “orphan” bead box for some ofÂ those big wonkin’ beads that I made, but just couldn’t figure out what to do with.
HA! At least 5 of them will be AWESOME on this necklace! The mesh necklace part is about 3/8 inch wide, so it’s nice and substantial… and balances out the big wonkin’ beads!
I immediately took it over to Eva at GRB, and she loved it, too! We’re going to offer a class around these, and we’ll have a great time making….wait for it……BIG WONKIN’ BEADS!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017