One of my best long-term posts has been my comparison of water brushes. As I was gathering new ones for a follow-up review, it dawned on me that I love them for so many reasons, and I can’t imagine not having them in my studio. (Or more specifically, in my travel art kit!)
I here’s a quick video explaining WHY….
And don’t forget you can add inks, dyes, or home-made shimmer solutions to the waterbrushes!! Just remember to empty the barrel and clean them out THOROUGHLY after you use them to keep them from gumming up the interior and damaging them. Store only WATER inside of them long-term.
Do you use waterbrushes? What brand? Why/how do you use it? I’d love to hear from you!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018