The other day when I published my video on Start-To-Finish Watercolor Cards, I got a comment about the tool I was using for the Inlaid Die-Cutting Technique. I realized that once again I’d reached for one of my favorite crafty tools: the We R Memory Keepers Brad Setter and Piercing Tool.
I reviewed this tool AGES ago…but it’s still on my worktable and I think I use it almost every day! I made you this little video to show you why:
So there you go- one of my favorite crafty tools for less than $10 that I use almost every day.
What is your favorite crafty tool?
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017