The other day when I published my video on Start-To-Finish Watercolor Cards, I got a comment about the tool I was using for the Inlaid Die-Cutting Technique. I realized that once again I’d reached for one of my favorite crafty tools: the We R Memory Keepers Brad Setter and Piercing Tool.
I reviewed this tool AGES ago…but it’s still on my worktable and I think I use it almost every day! I made you this little video to show you why:
So there you go- one of my favorite crafty tools for less than $10 that I use almost every day.
What is your favorite crafty tool?
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018