Attempting to be eco-friendly, I am slowly replacing regular light bulbs in my house… so when the one went out on my craft table, I decided to replace it with a Sylvania 13w energy-efficient bulb.
Gadzooks! Every time I turn the sucker on, it flickers like that scene from Flashdance! I’ve heard that some compact fluorescent bulbs have so many hours of ” burn time” before they settle down and just work like they are supposed to.
Let’s hope this one does before it gives me a photo-induced seizure!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017