Earlier this summer I was asked to write and article for Craft Industry Today (a magazine published by the Craft and Hobby Association) on the benefits of crafting. As a former music therapist, I am well versed in the benefits of creative endeavors, so I happily accepted the task.
I did a day’s worth of research, cranked out a 1700+ word article, and submitted it. Later that day, I was having a Periscope chat and the topic came up.
What followed surprised even ME.
First I had a mini rant… and by the 8 minute mark I was in tears.
I won’t spoil it for you… see for yourself.
Thank you all for being here and being a part of my TRIBE!!! And if you like, join me on the other social networks:
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018