Mother’s Day is right around the corner- but don’t despair! I’ve rounded up a passel (yes, that’s a real word) of awesome DIY gift ideas that you can make in 3 to 4 hours (or even less!) And trust me, Mom still likes a nice handmade gift from the heart. Don’t we all?
And here’s the thing…most of these are also great for teachers, hostess gifts, grads, or “just because” neighbor gifts. Do you really need a holiday to be a thoughtful person? Of course not!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018