Mother’s Day is right around the corner- but don’t despair! I’ve rounded up a passel (yes, that’s a real word) of awesome DIY gift ideas that you can make in 3 to 4 hours (or even less!) And trust me, Mom still likes a nice handmade gift from the heart. Don’t we all?
And here’s the thing…most of these are also great for teachers, hostess gifts, grads, or “just because” neighbor gifts. Do you really need a holiday to be a thoughtful person? Of course not!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017