I love CraftCritique– I really do! I met Sarah Moore, the founder, about a year ago and I can’t tell you how much her support has helped me in my quest as a Craft Evangelist! I write for them about twice a month, and occasionally I submit a project for their “blog carnivals.”
This year, for the Mother’s Day Blog Carnival I submitted an old project- felt needle cases that any mom would love to tuck into her purse or desk drawer for such an occasion when you need a safety pin or supplies to take a quick stitch or two.
I also submitted our Mother’s Day projects from www.CraftsUnleashed.com (where I am the Editor) and lo-and-behold, that tasty link made the list, too. It just so happens that the “headliner” craft is the resin bangles that I designed for them and blogged about here, as well.
Anywhoo, I meant to get this post up on Friday, but then there was a wicked storm in NE Ohio and it knocked out my power and internet for most of the weekend. However, just because Mom’s Day is officially over, that doesn’t mean you can’t swipe these ideas for teacher’s gifts (the end of the school year is right around the corner), Grandparents’ Day, (Sept. 12 in 2010), or for little birthday gifts. Make sure you check out these great crafts on an aweseome site!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017