I love CraftCritique– I really do! I met Sarah Moore, the founder, about a year ago and I can’t tell you how much her support has helped me in my quest as a Craft Evangelist! I write for them about twice a month, and occasionally I submit a project for their “blog carnivals.”
This year, for the Mother’s Day Blog Carnival I submitted an old project- felt needle cases that any mom would love to tuck into her purse or desk drawer for such an occasion when you need a safety pin or supplies to take a quick stitch or two.
I also submitted our Mother’s Day projects from www.CraftsUnleashed.com (where I am the Editor) and lo-and-behold, that tasty link made the list, too. It just so happens that the “headliner” craft is the resin bangles that I designed for them and blogged about here, as well.
Anywhoo, I meant to get this post up on Friday, but then there was a wicked storm in NE Ohio and it knocked out my power and internet for most of the weekend. However, just because Mom’s Day is officially over, that doesn’t mean you can’t swipe these ideas for teacher’s gifts (the end of the school year is right around the corner), Grandparents’ Day, (Sept. 12 in 2010), or for little birthday gifts. Make sure you check out these great crafts on an aweseome site!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018